Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stoned in Class

Over my years as a student and a marijuana partaker, there have been incidents where I have gone to class stoned, baked-over, or high. Now, I always just relax and do whatever I normally would do. I assume it's no big deal.

Apparently, not everyone thinks this way! I found out that some think that you should actually pay attention to the class and do nothing else. This is an extremely unrealistic perspective. For the people like me that know better, this is my...

STONED IN CLASS: THINGS TO DO!!!!

1. Doodle!
Doodle all over your notes and text!

2. Look around at the other students and guess what they do in their freetime, why they chose to wear what they did, etc.
Never forget, people-watching IS fun!

3. Try to guess who are the other stoners in the class.

4. Doodle the people you're watching!
And always accentuate the biggest part  of their body (lips, butt, boobs, etc.).

5. Pay attention ONLY when needed; Lots of lectures and classes really don't require 100% attention, more like...
- 20%; enough to hear,
- 7 %jot down notes,
- 15% be able to apply it to a 1 page paper
Though in classes of 15-20 students, there is an extra 15% to account for the teacher being able to see the whites of your eyes. But these classes are small because they do require attention.
It is an inverse correlation. The more students in a class, the less attention required in lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment