Saturday, May 14, 2011

Using Cannabis Oil at Night to Feel Good in the Morning.

Got muscle pain? Back pain? Nerve pain? Well, here's a handy tip I found out about.

1. Take a nice warm bath with some essential oils (I use rosemary/lavender). Relax.

2. When you get out of the bath, dry off and head towards bed.

3. Make sure you have MMJ oil, spray or lotion.
I used the spray kind but I've had lotion and that works as good.

4. Rub the oil/lotion over your whole body, making sure to rub it in on the spots that are the most painful.

5. Get in bed, rub the oil/lotion on the bottom of your feet.

6. Go to sleep.
Read a book if you can't fall asleep right away.

There is a strong chance you will wake up feeling refreshed and 110%!

That I was able to wake up feeling good was a very pleasant surprise. Usually, I have to vape in the morning because of nausea or headaches, but today I didn't have to do anything!

I hope this helps some of you out!

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment